Saw this video on youtube..
Ok, so I fell off the bandwagon and is currently picking from where I left off…. I started eating bad food and drinks (coffee) again this month instead of continuing with the fast… and my body decided to remind me by giving me pain… Pain that I used to have as a teenager and a young woman in my 20’s….and then perhaps started to tolerate as I went trough each stage in my life.. single parenting, mother having cancer.
So, I started eating cooked food and heavy meat and coffee again and started feeling my pain again:
– right upper abdomen (liver/gallbladder)– started feeling this 3 years ago (gone after a 5 day fast in 2009)
– my lower and upper back (scoliosis related pain)– started feeling this as a teenager, then forgot about it as I was busy (then started feeling them again in my 20’s … tolerated it until I forgot about it again
– feeling the pain again the last few weeks, after eating concentrated fatty /heavy proteins (after a 21 day fast)
I think my body learned how to recognise good food and bad food again (unlike before, even if eat bad food, I do not feel anything—> which is the beginning of auto-immune diseases— leading to cancer).
So, I thank my body for giving me pain, as it reminds me that I am eating bad food again and must pick up from where I fell..
Started to do a liver flush yesterday, continuing today… took the day off today (as I cannot do this during the weekend as my daughter keeps wanting to play with me all day, now she is in school, so I can have our room all by myself).
To relieve the pain, I do the following
– alternating hot shower/cold shower daily
– sitz bath daily (30 minutes hot water soak, 10 minutes running tap water on my bum)