I feel like I am 22 yrs old again, I sleep well, wake up early and have lots of energy to “just be” with people again. Our household is filled with laughter almost single day, My mind is clear and focused to finish my job as efficiently as possible that i still have time to shop wit h “M”.. We shopped for a high quality juicer, bought herbs and supplies for our fast… No body pains/ aches when I wake up in the morning… I literally jump off the bed evry morning feeling refrshed rather than dragged by undigested food I ate the day before.. I think the second milestone — my first 14 days culminating on 4 October is really going to be a breeze… I hope that if ever am going to hit a healing reaction it would be during a public holiday so I dont bust my precious weekends and weekdays. Hmmm the next public holiday is 15 October… Hmmm
Other Barefooters who have recently done the MH Way Fast (or is still going on a fast)
Big Haunch-20 year old
How to do a proper OJ Fast
Its 10pm here in our side of the world.. the best time to sleep is from 10pm– so will call it a day now!
Wohoo! My friend M and I have finished the precleanse (including the Liver Flush- MH way)! We celebrate by having a JUICE FEAST at the Living Cafe at Bukit Timah Road..
Tomorrow we will start the juice fast! She will do the Breuss Juice with the LBB, while I will do the OJ fast with LBB (MH Way).
What to do:
1. stop drinking coffee
2. sleep by 10pm (we burn fat during deep sleep)– and we can only achieve that if we are in bed by 9pm without TV, computer or phones around our body (reading books is good-reading Bible even better)
3. brisk walking in nature
4. eat for nutrition (natural nutrition) specially foods rich in potassium (7 cups of greens in a day or 12 bananas)–12 bananas thats easy!!!–btw Moringa is rich in potassium.. so my Moringa-Banana smoothie is just great!
5. be empowered (the doctors wont do that for you_)\
6. drink only when you are thirsty (prevent flushing your electrolytes)– water rich foods can better hydrate you
7. you need calcium/magnesium (not synthetic calcium/magnesium) at night to relax you– take plant based minerals
2 glasses of water upon wakin up
2 LBB capsules
1 mug of liver/gallbladder tea (as coffee substitute)
2 big bananas
1 ounce of wheatgrass juice (store bought)
In 2 hours I will be drinking juice of 4 oranges and then after 2 hours eat 2 bananas again… All tightly packed with my LBB capsules and distilled water, in my lunch bag. See below