Aside from OJ fasting, I also do oil cleansing for my face with castor oil and olive oil. Notice that the pores on my cheeks and my laugh line is less noticeable now. Overall my skin also looks clearer. Last Sunday I also tried lymph drainage massage as part of my oil cleansing.
I did the oil cleansing every other day at night before bed. I dont use soap on my face. Every other day ( the day after oil cleanse), I scrub my face gently with the orange pulp, then put a tiny bit of olive oil as moisturiser before I go to work. I enjoy the smoothness and softness of my facial skin throughout the day.
excerpt from :
There are however two things you should not do.
1. Don’t use cheap olive oil, it doesn’t work. Only buy extra virgin olive oil from Spain. It’s the purest olive oil, with no blends of different oils and no additives, so there’s nothing in it to irritate your skin. It’s slightly higher priced than olive oil from Italy or Greece, but well worth the extra dollar.
2. Some people make the mistake of cleaning their face with olive oil and then washing it off with soap. If you do that, you have just defeated the object of the exercise and, likely, your skin will remain acne-ridden and poor.
Olive oil not only cleanses, it moisturizes and protects. The antioxidants in it improve your skin, help to fade old acne scars, and the oil balances your skin perfectly so, eventually, what was once ‘oily skin’ will be normal like almost everyone else’s. Using soap destroys that balance and destroys all the positive effects of the olive oil. Don’t use it. Your skin does not need it.
I added a bit of castor oil though, as castor oil helps to pull dead skin cells and also toxins.
a few words from MH:
.it would be very “EASY” to blend a potent plant oil formula specifically for the treatment of acne and be ‘fun” for anyone…..but they should never ignore the colon and all of the elimination organs and get the worms and waste out…..because the skin never lies…it shows an internal problem if the skin is not perfect…..people who have perfect skin are all beautiful….always….nature never lies. While bad skin is never attractive and in nature, it is all about attractiveness….survival of the fittest….the desirable people make the next generation, while the outcast fade away…that is NATURE.
The calm after the storm thats exactly how I describe how I feel today. You know how it is when you walk outside after heavy rain? The air seems cleaner and the water drenched vegetation seems greener and healthier too? Thats exactly how I feel now…
Immediately after i drank my first dose of epsom salts the body ache is gone..by midnight I broke into a sweat and I know this is it! i am about to have a break through..I feel ill about the taste of epsom salts and the grapefruit/olive oil potion (who wouldnt) … But I pushed through… I still felt very weak in the morning but gained my strength by eating a few fruits at a time every 2 hours… Now am fully functional
By the way I expelled about 600 stones today.. I will do another flush 2 weeks from now.
No more razor blade like pains on my liver area after the chiro adjustmentbut I know my neck needs to be adjusted too as it wasnt properly adjusted last wednesday. I have runny nose, cough and splitting headache, i seem feverish but its not breaking into a full blown fever ( i actually wish it woud so I could heal)…the liver area still feels warm to the touch and achy but not the sharp kind of pain.
Mh suggested that I eat this morning and do a liver flush tonight.. I am so looking forward to it.
I drank my first glass of OJ, wormwood tea which relaxed me and alSo trigered my menstruation…then I ate watermelon.. For some reason am
Not so looking forward into eating yet, but I have to.. I just wish I have extra money for a massage or another chiro adjustment and also buy lots of fruits that I like. Oh well, payday is still 7 days from now
Buy the best olive oil you can find… I found Castillo de Canena Extra virgin cold pressed olive oil made in Spain and was from olives harvested not more than 18 months ago… Delivered to my office by a local distributor in Singapore (Delicia)…
The last 3 days (Day 7-9) was not one of my best days…perhaps the 7 day cycle is true…
– pain on my back and right rib cage which can either be due to my scoliosis, gall bladder stones, liver stones or liver inflammation due to leftover mercury
– so I addressed it by getting chiropractic adjustments today (I will get adjusted again on the 19th)
– am also gearing up for another liver flush this weekend (MH actually recommended 5 liver flushes spaced a week apart– I think I may not be able to do that.. I will perhaps do 4 flushes, 2 weeks apart)
– the extended OJ fast should help with the liver inflammation…
After the chiro adjustment, I ordered freshly squeezed sugar cane juice.. delicious! Then bought a bottle of lou han guo tea for my tonsilitis…
For some reason I am secretly wishing for a fever to heal the tonsilitis.. as I always feel my tonsils are always swollen, it just doesnt become a full blown tonsilitis. My Chiro told me that the adjustments should clear the tonsilitis too… but he said my neck is too tensed to be adjusted today.. so he did my back first.. and will do the neck next week.